James Home Services and Coffee with James heading toward a Bright Optimistic Future.

Rebuilding a legacy after personal hardships

I have been ask to respond to a story in today's Courier Mail regarding my dispute with Westpac.

The current trading companies that own all trademarks and the brand are trading solvently and growing. 
James Home Services and Coffee with James have bright optimistic futures. 
They have no relationship to any of the HISTORIC PERSONAL matters raised in the Courier Mail article and we are growing steadily.
 
My private family matters are yet to be resolved.
This is an ongoing personal issues arising from my divorce of Rhonda Jansen(ex James) .
I divorced Rhonda in July this year, but there was been no final financial settlement reached as yet.
These companies ceased trading because of our separation nearly 22 months ago.
Westpac claims are against companies involving  both Rhonda and I .
Rhonda James(Jansen) is also a respondent to the Westpac claims.
A claim she has not contested.
I am disputing Westpac's claim against myself as a guarantor on certain loans.
 My counter claim is still before the court.

Westpac has no connection, in any way to any of my companies in the James Network.
Yes, I am drawing a minimal wage, to guarantee all resources go towards the future growth of our businesses.

 We are certainly committing all funds in these companies to build the business for the future.
Wait until you see the clever service TV ad campaign planned for 2015!(It will be previewed at this year's AGM in November)

Again, this is a personal family issue. 
To have a divorced played out in a public domain, as it has been ,is certainly hard on our whole family.
This is not by my choice or my actions.
I hope you understand there are Family Court Issues regarding the financial settlement and the care of my children still at foot.
It is inappropriate for me to make more detailed public comment.
This is the same comment I gave the journalist involved .
Her decision to run a story that failed to disclose the family law issues at the heart of the matter is hard to understand.
As I told her,my family has been through a lot.
But,we are getting on with our life's and our businesses.



Feel a bit like Mark Twain.
"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."


Regards


Robert James






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking it to the Streets "THE LEADER BOARD"

Taking it to the Street!

What Makes a Successful Franchisee?