Taking it to the Street!

Franchisor Business Coaching Roadshow.


Lets see if this "Social Marketing" really works!
If I can get enough "comments or Blog followers within our franchisee region.
I will set up in a coffee shop in your area and do one on one business coaching with the franchisees in the regions The area that get the most comments wins.

Blog followers get double points!
Comments on any sites count.
Rally the franchisee in your area to make your area heard.

This should be fun!
Be heard!!!!
Cheers
Robert James

Check out !
http://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Home-Services/118913328164366

http://jamesmastertruestories.com/2011/03/02/one-on-one-coaching-offer-from-franchisor/

Comments

  1. I will keep sending them to our franchisees, I really want out team to win, James' Toowoomba

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic opportunity to have someone who is very successful in their own business be able to help me implement the same in my growing business. Pick Me.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE Want IT, come on Wide Bay what a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring Robert James to Newcastle. We would love to see him :) Anne-Marie and Mark Interiors Lambton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robert we will see you in Penrith soon to have the one on one coaching sessions. We have a great Coffee club down by the nepean river and by the way I will have a Large Flat White 2 sugars. My Shout for the cake at least this way I can have my cake & eat it too. Ha Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell yet that I am keen to win and get the one on one coaching session being offered. Ha Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking it to the Streets "THE LEADER BOARD"

What Makes a Successful Franchisee?