Coaching Road Trip heads to the Hunter Valley.

 Back to The Hunter Valley, my home turf!
Running late of course,made my way to the Coffee Club at Mt Hutton.

Hunter Valley,New South Wales



The Newcastle franchisees were a very motivated group.
Some great questions asked.I did my best to answer them.



Kathleen and Tom
We talked about!
Aussie Home Loans Marketing proposal put together by Tom & Kathleen.
Good creative marketing.
Tom will keep you updated on facebook.


Nathan
Building the business that you want.
Charging consistent hourly rates. Alterative closes weekly or fortnightly or 4 weekly
Kicking it up a notch, marketing daily, why?
 Regulars & move outs making money from each. Using employees effectively.
All these topics I  will expand on as we go along.
I totally enjoy the opportunity to catch up with all the franchisee that made themselves available



Mark and Julieanne


I then picked up my Dad from Maitland to co-drive back to Queensland .
On the road again. 
I think I'll will make this an annual event.
Truly inspiring to work with all the franchisee that participated.
Hope I left you with something that you can use.
The road trip was a blast!
Cheers
Robert



“A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” – John Steinbeck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking it to the Streets "THE LEADER BOARD"

Taking it to the Street!

What a Great Coaching Question! #The Negative Thing