A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. So does the Coaching roadtrip



A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
Lao Tzu 



With this in mind, I hit the road south to start the franchisee coaching roadshow.
Loaded up the car,set the GPS,Started driving!!
I found myself excited about the journey and the fact that I really didn't know what to expect.
Big River Country




As I drove back over the border into beautiful cane fields and Riverlands of Northern NSW,I found myself "Reminiscing" about the first time I escaped to Queensland as a 18 year old!
I was swearing I would "never" go back to my home town of Maitland in the Hunter Valley.

Never is a long time really,with hindsight!




Hunter Valley on Sunset


The plan is first to drop in to see mum in the Hunter!
Then head to Sydney to business coaching sessions with Penrith franchisees at the Coffee Club on the Nepean River.


Then head back north to Newcastle to catch up with some of the team at the  Coffee Club of course!
Then north to Coff's Harbour and back to Brisbane by Friday Morning


That Bridge and Harbour!


What I find inspiring in these coaching sessions ,is seeing our people challenging themselves to face their fears.
Ordinary people doing extra ordinary achievements
Very brave!
Very cool!
I love my business!






Heroes take journeys, confront dragons, and discover the treasure of their true selves.
Carol Pearson 

Comments

  1. Great work Robert, I wonder how many Franchisors would do this for their franchisee's. Well done!! I hope you took your camera. Jen JHS Toowoomba

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking it to the Streets "THE LEADER BOARD"

Taking it to the Street!

What a Great Coaching Question! #The Negative Thing